10 Jan. 2019 News
PMRExpo in Cologne is one of the largest and most important international events for Professional Mobile Radio and control centers, and it took place for the eighteenth time from 27th to 29th November 2018 (Tuesday to Thursday) at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
HQT, a professional manufacturer and supplier specializing in wireless communications, has showcased its latest LTE PoC radios along with other new products during the exhibition, which aims to help you delivering critical communications to help mobilise faster responses, as well as investigate and resolve incidents efficiently.
HQT New Products on Show in PMRExpo 2018:
1. New PoC Radio (4G LTE)
• GH-555LTE and GH-288LTE, etc, the new generation of HQT PoC radio. (Functions included: Dispatching/ Emergency Contact/ Cross-group Selective Call/ Broadcast/ Emergency Group/ Radio Remote Upgrade/ Loud and Clear Voice/ Associated Group/ GPS + BDS Positioning System (Optional)
2. HQT PoC Management Platform
• Independently developed by HQT;
• License Free. No extra charge for platform;
• Deeply integrated with PoC terminals;
• Consist of Dealer Management Platform, User Management Platform and Dispatching System, which integrates sales management, user management and dispatching to provide more efficient and secure PoC service.
3. DMR Radios
• Professional Digital Portable Radios: DH-9800, DH-9100, DH-8800 and DH-8100, etc.
• Entry Level Digital Portable Radios: DH-2800, DH-2880, DH-Q3 and DH-Q3L, adopt DMR direct mode dual slots, which ensures high-efficient frequency coverage.
• Digital Mobile Radio: DM-9800
• Digital Repeater: DR-9200
4. New Analog Radios
• Cheapest 10W Analog Radio: TH-399S, with optional 2600mAh large capacity battery.
• Cheapest 5W Analog Radio: TH-368S
• Cheapest 2W Analog Radio: Q1S
HQT new products won the buyers’ attention with cutting-edge technologies and good performance at PMRExpo 2018, and HQT has been devoted to delivering more effective solutions for the customers.